Work at Cash-N-Carry
Now Hiring! Inside Sales Representative
Cash- N-Carry Pull Your Part is now accepting applications for the position of Inside Sales Representative. The ideal candidate will posses a great attitude, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, and want to be part of our results-oriented team. If you have knowledge of cars, prior retail sales experience, and can speak both English and Spanish, you’ll be considered first.
The Inside Sales Representative position is full-time. You’ll be working 40 hours a week, sometimes on the weekend.
Job duties in this position will include, but are not limited to:
- Selling auto parts that have been pulled by our customers
- Be helpful to our customers and your other team members
- Keep the sales area clean
- Maintain proper cash handling procedures
- Keep accurate inventory
- Responsible for getting signatures of everyone entering our yard
- Deter theft. Check every item customers bring to the counter, and inspect customer toolboxes at exit.
- Enforce all safety policies
- Make recommendations to your manager about cars and parts that customers are requesting
- Greet and thank everyone that comes in our door. Make friends!
The candidate we will hire is someone who has:
- Excellent customer service skills – a professional demeanor and positive attitude
- Excellent cash handling skills – maintain a balanced cash drawer
- The ability to be well organized
- Excellent problem solving skills
- A working knowledge of automotive parts
We would love to hire someone who has:
- Cash handling experience
- General knowledge of auto parts
- The ability to identify most car parts and their function
- Ability using a windows computer
- Fluency in Spanish
Join the Cost Crusher Club!
Cash-N-Carry Pull Your Part
500 Staley Ave
Savannah, GA 31405
Mon-Sat 9-5, Sun 9-4
(Yard entry ends 30 minutes prior to closing)
Selling used parts in Savannah for over 50 years.